Friday, November 18, 2011

Guest Writer

This is Laura and I am hacking into my husband's blog!  Shhhh don't tell any one!  This morning I had my port put in and a D&C.  Everything went well and I am at home recovering today.  Life is good when your husband makes you lunch and your kids work on their school work around your bed!

Isaiah 40:31  "but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."

Thanks so much for your prayers.  Day by day, trusting God,  Laura

1 comment:

  1. Ps 34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good.
    Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

    Laura -
    Thank you for "hacking". So good to read this! Day by day, trusting God with you.
    You can count on it. Much love - becky

    ReplyDelete